Thank you Jean I see you are the most helpfull person in this group. Thanks Vera
Jean Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: That happened to me too. I think you have to "activate it". Apparently, it's a one-time thing. I didn't know about it until I went to "file" -> "export" -> "Adobe Media Encoder". It wouldn't work, and then I clicked on "video" over on the left. That's when it gave me a message I had to "activate" it on the internet. It then gave instructions on how to do it. I was a while ago, so I hope I'm remembering all of it. Good luck. Jean ----- Original Message ----- From: "Vera Multimedia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 11:17 AM Subject: [AP] Export from P1.5 > > > Is there any reason (or setting I don"t know about) that I can't export from Prem Pro 1.5 files in MPEG? Does someone have the same problem? > > All others work OK. > > Vera > > > --------------------------------- > Do you Yahoo!? > Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn more. > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > --------------------------------- Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/ To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
