Are you using the chroma-key effect and have you in fact used the correct 
color background? Watch out for lighting , the background needs to be lit 
-evenly- so that the entire backdrop is the same color.

Please, tell us the steps you are using in Adobe Premiere (or is it PPro 
1.5?) to accomplish this and someone may spot the flaw in your steps.
Please include all details about the tracks -- tell us what track is the 
new background etc.


On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, graphics150 wrote:

> 
> 
> Does anyone know why when I use the green screen and i try to put the 
> video in it shows up but it looks like I am a ghost and I want it to 
> look like I am really there if anyone can answer i would really 
> appreciate it thanks.
>                         Jason [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>  
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
>  
> 
> 
> 
> 


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to