Brian:
That should read Ge Force sorry about that.
David
David B. Monier-Williams wrote:
>Brain:
>The LCD I use a Sony 19 " for editing using an Nvidia Fe Force FX5700LE.
>I get only a 60 HZ refresh rate but compared to my old monitor it's
>great. I'm using PPro 1.5 with 1G RAM and close to 1Tera of HD and a
>Matrox RTx 100 Extreme Pro. The video card is the one recommended by Matrox.
>
>David
>
>
>Brian Viercant wrote:
>
>
>
>>Hi David, I do use an LCD on one of my work stations, again an IIyama,
>>17inch and like its big brother it also gets calbrated monthly, as does all
>>the hardware (Scanners, Film Scanners, Printers etc) The LCD have come way
>>down in price in the UK, so if you have the cash and they have dropped their
>>price where you are, then go for it. The only thing I think worth checking
>>on is refresh rates, as I found out some only run at 75-80hz, and I manage
>>to get 85hz of out this one, and I expect there are a lot out there that
>>will run at that. You dont say what Video card you use on your box, again,
>>if you have a decent card it will run the monitor at its best. hope this
>>helps, yell if you nee any help.
>>Regards
>>Brian
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>Y
>
>
>
>
>
>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/