I heard the same thing when having a G3. "get a G4". So I did. Now I hear 
"get a G5".

The problem is that when using an Apple, EVERYTHING comes from Apple. So 
you're totally depending on Apple. Now if a bunch of people at Apple decide 
to start doing funny things, you have to play along.

I won't say that Microsoft is the best or that PCs are the best, but at 
least with PCs you have a lot of freedom. That's my main problem, when 
sitting on the Apple, I'm choking, drowning in Apple juice.

Rieni

At 08-01-2005 21:31, Adriel wrote:

>Al I have to say is G5. You'll feel differently.
>
>_A
>
>
> > I agree, except that if your going to use it as a
> > turnkey system. If you use it just for production (no
> > Internet, no games) it can be a cheap and effective
> > system to start with.
> > But compared to the system I can put together[$$$] for
> > Windows XP Home or XP Pro with it's reliability there
> > is no compitition, XP wins. Apple builds the Hardware
> > and the Software and they can never get it right,
> > thats why ...(see Subject: above)...too bad.





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to