You've probably caught the dreaded "-1" bug that pre-pro had.
You really should upgrade dude.. Pre-pro was TOTAL crap and had NUMEROUS 
major bugs that you are bound to run into.

Fix your problem by running your project file through 
http://suneworld.com/pub/premierefix.exe
(A big thanks to Jan Hariot for writing this excellent program, and no 
thanks whatsoever to Adobe for not commenting on the bug)


-
Sune
www.suneworld.com

I mod your XBOX within 48 hours. Contact me!

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "aikedirkzwager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 1:03 PM
Subject: [AP] missing clips


>
>
>
> I heve a problem with Premiere 6.5. Sometimes when I try to open a
> project the cipes in the Timeline are missing. Also when when I open
> the project from the Archive-map. The first severale times saving
> and opning is OK, then suddenly I get a empty Timeline. And, when I
> move the edit-line with the mouse I see some parts of the project -
> without seeing the clipes. I think I'm doing something simple very
> wrong, can anybody give me the answer?
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 



-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.8 - Release Date: 14.02.2005



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to