Have you tried using your camera as a passthru?  That is firewire from
computer to camera, analog from camera to vcr.  Then in AP choose the
Print to Video function. 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: tabbycat_22002 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2005 8:22 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [AP] send video to camer
 

I am trying send my vido to my camera so I can then put it on a vcr
tape.  When I go to record or even play the viceo through the firewire
port to my camera some of the voices do not come through then other
segments of the movie are just fine.  If I turn off the camera and
play it straight on the computer there is sound and everything.  Can
someone tell me why it keeps faiding in and out like that.

Thanks
Tabbycat







Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

 
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299hocm5/M=324658.6070095.7083352.3001176/
D=groups/S=1708568768:HM/EXP=1108977487/A=2343726/R=0/SIG=12i226c09/*htt
p:/clk.atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=110889108727
8139>
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299hocm5/M=324658.6070095.7083352.3001176/
D=groups/S=1708568768:HM/EXP=1108977487/A=2343726/R=1/SIG=12i226c09/*htt
p:/clk.atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=110889108727
8139> 
Get unlimited calls to
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299hocm5/M=324658.6070095.7083352.3001176/
D=groups/S=1708568768:HM/EXP=1108977487/A=2343726/R=1/SIG=12i226c09/*htt
p:/clk.atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=110889108727
8139> 
U.S./Canada
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1299hocm5/M=324658.6070095.7083352.3001176/
D=groups/S=1708568768:HM/EXP=1108977487/A=2343726/R=1/SIG=12i226c09/*htt
p:/clk.atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=110889108727
8139> 
 
<http://view.atdmt.com/VON/view/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1108
891087278139> 

 
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=324658.6070095.7083352.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2343726/rand=313754236> 
 
  _____  

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
  
*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service. 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to