Two choices:
<<1. Lay down black on your tapes first, before recording.>>
----I'm an old dinosaur but I wonder if things have changed all that much with
digital. I was under the impression that all camcorders (ALL VTR's) lay down
their track in ASSEMBLE mode, in which case "blacking the tape" is meaningless
as it is erased as the camera records, therefore you really only have option
number TWO...below, which is acknowledged as merely good practice for ALL
cameras.
<<2. After each take, let the camera run for a few extra seconds. Then, when
you go to record your next take after restarting the camera, rewind to the
extra part you recorded, so it starts where previous timecode has already
been laid down.>>
JeffH
Ch.S.
----------
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.6.0 - Release Date: 3/2/2005
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/