David Hurdon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<That makes sense, Jeff, but it's not what I meant to <describe. If in 6.5 
<you don't grab that end bit just right when you drag down, <you end up with 
<an attachment point at the end of the line, as you should, <AND a second one

As long as we're on the subject of rubber bands... is there a way to lock the 
level of the audio rubber band as you click on it to make a new handle?  More 
often than not, when I click on the audio rubber band to make a handle (the 
start of a fade point that's not going to be altered) it bumps it up or down by 
about 5-10%.  I then have to alt+shift scrub to get the handle back to it's 
previous spot... a real pain!  Is there a key I can hold down as I click to 
form the handle that will lock it?  I'm in 6.5.

Thanks!

Lee  


Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT


---------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 




Schneider Equine Video 
Fort Worth, TX  
 (541)543-8368


                
---------------------------------
Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday! 
 Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to