I was back at work in 6.5 today and took a look at my situation in relation 
to your question. When I expand an audio track, the symbol at the bottom 
left toggles (show/hide) the waveform. Next to that is the on/off for audio 
rubber band, if I remember correctly. Hover your cursor over the symbols to 
the right and you'll find it. So, for me, two clicks allow for both to be 
shown at the same time, all the time. I hope that helps.

David HurdonAt 03:12 PM 3/6/2005 +0100, you wrote:

David,
This is exactly the problem I'm having. I can either click on the
wave-form or the rubber band icon in the track header. Then only the
respective graphic is displayed. Obviously taking into consideration the
timeline zoom level, I usually use four seconds as the kick-in point for
the waveform. In 6.0 you could have them both simultaneously, but so
far, in 6.5, it seems to be either/or.
The options in settings and preferences don't seem to address this.
Maybe somebody knows another setting, undocumented perhaps, that permits
both?
regards,
Mahmud




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to