John
I have the feeling that the speed in your audio and video are out of sync.
Maybe you can unlink audio and video and then adjust the speed on your video or
audio.
Demetri

Αρχικό μήνυμα από  John Favaro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> 
> I'm not very skilled at Premiere 6.5 and would like to know if somebody has
> some advice on how to approach this problem:
> 
> I've got a video where the audio and video tracks start out together and
> then slowly get out of synch until they're rather badly out of synch. So I'd
> like to fix it up a bit to make it watchable. I don't need to do the most
> fantastic job in the world, it's not for commercial production or anything
> like that.
> 
> If I was left to my own devices, I would probably start up the timeline and
> let it go until the synch started to get unacceptably bad, then I'd stop it
> and do a razor cut, unlink the audio and video and try to line them up, with
> one or the other getting pushed forward until they're lined up. Then I'd
> continue and in the same way make razor cuts along the way, nudging one or
> the other back or forth.
> 
> But it occurred to me that before doing something that naive I might ask on
> the list whether there's some more "professional" way to attack this
> problem.
> 
> Thanks for any ideas,
> 
> John
> 
> 
> 
>  
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
>  
> 
> 
> 
> 





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to