Sorry sorry sorryyyyyy!
(I didn't bother to remove the sig though.. it really doesn't interest 
anyone else than people from my home town here in Norway:) )

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Wes D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 11:04 PM
Subject: Re: [AP] Spam sent from me


>
>
> So sorry you say while still advertising below your signature!
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Sune" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 11:31 PM
> Subject: [AP] Spam sent from me
>
>
>>
>> I am really sorry that I sent straight-up spam to this list five minutes
> ago. It was in norwegian and it was a wrongfully sent advertisement for my
> business. I am sorry and it will never happen again.
>>
>> -
>> Sune
>
> 



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to