"To the gallows with you!!", shots the notorious leader of the renegade 
premiere users group.  "Off With His Head!!", could be heard from the angry mob 
beginning to gather around their wooden and iron pc's (circa Flintstones).
 
Tune in next week to see the dramatic conclusion to this story.
 
 
-Frank

Sune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am really sorry that I sent straight-up spam to this list five minutes ago. 
It was in norwegian and it was a wrongfully sent advertisement for my business. 
I am sorry and it will never happen again.

-
Sune
www.suneworld.com
www.boxmod.net - I mod your XBOX within 48 hours. Contact me! 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT


---------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to