After Effects has an effect called "Jiggler."  I think this may be what you
are looking for for your title.

Sorry, I don't know anything about the "Ramp" effect, so I can't help you
there.

Good luck,
Glen in Vegas


-----Original Message-----
From: Rick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 3:38 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [AP] Title Effects



Hi,

I'm using Premiere Pro 1.5 and trying to make my title sort of 
vibrate or jump up and down in a quick but random manner.  I used the 
motion effect and keyframed part of the title, then I copied and 
pasted the keyframes throughout the rest of the title.  

That came pretty close to what I wanted but that's a heck of a lot of 
keyframes!  I wondered if there were an easier or more effective way 
to do this.  I searched through all of the effects but didn't really 
recognize anything that would fit the bill.  Any suggestions?

Also, can anyone point me toward a tutorial using the "Ramp" effect?  
I've searched the help features and googled around, but I'm not 
having much luck.  I'm playing with it but not sure I fully 
understand it.

Thanks!
RR
 

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.7.1 - Release Date: 3/9/2005
 



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to