I'm having trouble using the batch capture feature when attempting 
to transfer video from my camera (Samsung) via firewire.  When I 
have the Capture screen open I can manually press the record button 
and Premier will start transferring video/audio.  Pressing stop 
causes the pop up logging screen to appear.  That part works ok.  
What doesn't work is when I set an inpoint and outpoint, and then 
the logging info.  I continue to do this for a tape and then press 
F6 to batch capture everything.  I'm getting errors telling me the 
inpoint was not found.  Plus the Capture screen is blank during this 
process.  So basically the manual mode of transfer works, the batch 
transfer features doesn't.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Bill







 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to