Thanks for sharing your tips.
 
Sune � I know you write a little in English.  You can�t say you don�t.
Each time I have seen your �Idol� video, I am wondering what the hell is
being said!!!  When are you gonna subtitle that clip in English?? 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sune A
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 8:27 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AP] does anyone know how to do this?
 
Hi Rachel!
I did this for my transitions in "Sune Does Idol" 
(http://suneworld.com/?pagename=videos.php )
1. Decide on what exact frame you'd like to put the effect and export to

Photoshop.
2. Use Magic Wand around the person and create a new layer with your
person 
in.
3. Export the picture back to Premiere and put each layer on separate
tracks
4. Zoom in on the person (or enlarge:)

You'll get a nice effect if you play around with the brigthness and/or 
contrast of the backdrop.
I was actually quite amazed when I noticed Queer Eyes For The Straight
Guy 
is using this exact effect when introducing dressing-tips for the
bewildered 
straight dude of the week. I guess is was ahead of my time;)
(or that I rather saw it in one of their shows back in 2003:)

-
Sune - I am this springs most beautiful adventure!
www.suneworld.com
www.boxmod.net - Jeg modifiserer din Xbox p� 24 timer!


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "rachel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 1:56 AM
Subject: [AP] does anyone know how to do this?


>
> I have seen this effect done before and I would like to know how to do
> it for a short 2minute piece I am working on. Basically, let's say you
> have someone walking down the street. The shot suddenly freezes and
> the person has now got a black outline around them and the image of
> them is moving closer towards the screen, not the background, just
> them and the black border around them
>
> Any help would be appreciated!
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 



  _____  

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
  
*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service. 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to