I recomend two things:
1) try to render all your works directly to mpeg2 from Adobe Premier, because 
it has a good compress engine and the files smaller very very smaller than avi 
files.  then, work in nero or some authoring software directly with mpeg2 files.

2)Check all your project in Nero, may be some "by pass" or similar between one 
clip to other.

How many clips has your DVD ?  



claudio



  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Michelle 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:37 AM
  Subject: Re: [AP] I used Nero to create Menu, my DVD skip some parts.


  Hello,

  I'm using AP 6.5 but had similar problems when using Nero to author my DVD 
from an .avi file.  My solution was to export to m2v/wav files and use DVDLab 
to author and then use Nero to burn the DVD.  Someone else on the list 
suggested this to me and it works flawlessly.  

  Good Luck!

  Michelle in California
    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: ratsamym 
    To: [email protected] 
    Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 8:50 AM
    Subject: [AP] I used Nero to create Menu, my DVD skip some parts.


    Hello,

    I have some problems, I completed my video of 4.9 GB from Adobe 
    Premiere pro, I render to .AVI file and used Nero to create menu.
    But I don't know why the DVD keep skip some of the parts of the
    video. 
    Do you think is because of the 4.9 Gb length, the Nero software or it 
    had to do with Premiere Pro?




  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yahoo! Groups Links

      a.. To visit your group on the web, go to:
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
        
      b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        
      c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 



  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Yahoo! Groups Links

    a.. To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
      
    b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      
    c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to