RR:  

.   The 
photographer also gave me some tips and said that he NEVER stays past  
the first part of the reception - no garter toss,  etc...



---------------------
Wow... my niece was miffed that her videographer didn't stick  around very 
long during the reception.  She was too embarrassed to even  show us the video. 
 
On the contrary, six months after her wedding we went  to my cousin's 
wedding, and the videographer was on the dance floor moving  around with some 
couples 
dancing and filming them.  One of the "couples"  was a set of twins, our 
second cousins who were nearing 80 at the time, and they  were thrilled to just 
be 
out on the dance floor dancing a polka.  I had my  (still) camera and got a 
picture of them, called it "Polka Twins," and  submitted it to the members' 
show at the art museum where I was a  member.  At any rate, my cousin and his 
wife were very pleased with  the videography from their wedding.
 
At the two weddings I did, I got the garter toss, etc. at the first  one, and 
at the second one there wasn't one but the couple had a singer friend  of 
theirs do a bit of a rock concert (the wedding was actually a lesbian  wedding, 
and the couple had been together for 20 years, so it was rather  
nontraditional, except for the "traditional" ceremony with the bride in white  
coming down 
the aisle, etc.).  I stuck around for as long as the singer  did, and I put her 
"rock concert" as a separate chapter on the DVD.  They  were thrilled with 
the DVD.  I edited the video with Premiere Pro.   I downloaded the tryout 
version of Encore DVD, but I noticed I couldn't get  more than one chapter on 
the 
project.  Is that one of the limitations of  the tryout version? I couldn't 
find 
anywhere that told me what the limitations  were.  I ended up having to make 
the DVD with another  program.
 
Jackie
 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to