Could some one please explain why Computer keeps crashing  .I have a very busy 
wedding business and at least on every edit my computer crashes at least 4 to 5 
times. I am editing with a rapture card which I  find excellent .I have 4 hard 
drives 250 gig ,120 gig , one external 160 gig ,and one 40 gig that I keep all 
my music on. I am using Windows XP Professional.  I have plenty of memory. My 
computer is a Pentium 4 with plenty of grunt.  I spend hours of wasted time 
every week booting  up my computer after each crash. Is it Windows or have I 
got a problem with Premiere. I really don't want to change and learn another 
program ,all I want is a neat edit, very frustrating,  any suggestion most 
welcome. Rob

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to