Actually, the current version is 1.5.1.  You can download the update 
from the Adobe web site.  I believe the latest patch adds HDV capabilities.

Glen in Vegas


Wes Plate wrote:
>>My name's David and this is my first post on the group. I had some
>>previous experience using Adobe Premiere software around version 5,
>>but now that I'm back to editing, I want some of you to give me your
>>personal opinion about which is the best version to use nowadays. I
>>also want to know which is the newest one in the market, if version 7
>>or pro 1.5 and if this Pro 1.5 is really superior than 7
> 
> 
> 1.5 is the newest, and from what users tell me, it is by far the best.
> 
> 


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
<font face=arial size=-1><a 
href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hc3n8i4/M=362329.6886308.7839368.1510227/D=groups/S=1708568768:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123832408/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to