Roddy,

 

What make is the DVD burner?

 

   _____  

From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Roddy Brannan
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 2:27 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AP] Re: DVD burning problem, please help!!!

 

Admittedly I have only tried it with some pretty cheap discs, I'll go for
better DVD's and see how that works out, thanks for all your suggestions.  I
tried googling the error code straightaway and it appears I am the first
person who uses the net that this has happened to!

Peter Paddon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:--- In
[email protected], Roddy Brannan 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>  
> I have been using premiere pro for a year now and have always just 
exported movies back to dv cam before transferring them to video, but 
I have recently bought a DVD burner and am having serious problems. 
Whenever I try to burn a project to a dvd, either by simply "Export 
to DVD" in Premiere or by trying to build a DVD through Encore DVD I 
get the same problem - the transcoding completes and the burn begins, 
then cancels and I get the DVD Error 331778 - could not complete.
>  
> If anyone has any ideas as to what is going on with this I would be 
eternally grateful.
>  
> Roddy.


There are a million reasons why this could be happening. I've never 
tried "Export to DVD" in Premiere, but I do use Encore, and it can be 
very fussy about the quality of your disc. My preferred way of 
working is to create an image in Encore, then use Veritas RecordNow 
DX or Nero 6 to burn the image onto a disc. It is faster, especially 
for multiple copies, and gets around Encore's apparent fussiness, 
allowing me to use cheaper DVDs where appropriate.

Peter




SPONSORED LINKS 
Adobe premiere 5 Adobe premiere pro Adobe premiere 7 Adobe premiere 6 Adobe
premiere 

---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 


    Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on the web.
  
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 


---------------------------------




__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
HYPERLINK "http://mail.yahoo.com"http://mail.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




SPONSORED LINKS 


HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Adobe+premiere+5&w1=Adobe+premiere+5&w2
=Adobe+premiere+pro&w3=Adobe+premiere+7&w4=Adobe+premiere+6&w5=Adobe+premier
e&c=5&s=110&.sig=SWVztky6UQnxcArErbIQgQ"Adobe premiere 5 

HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Adobe+premiere+pro&w1=Adobe+premiere+5&;
w2=Adobe+premiere+pro&w3=Adobe+premiere+7&w4=Adobe+premiere+6&w5=Adobe+premi
ere&c=5&s=110&.sig=DekK5P7GQ_j-ZfqvYbM03g"Adobe premiere pro 

HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Adobe+premiere+7&w1=Adobe+premiere+5&w2
=Adobe+premiere+pro&w3=Adobe+premiere+7&w4=Adobe+premiere+6&w5=Adobe+premier
e&c=5&s=110&.sig=af5rmGwLMNR-0M-fPxl8mQ"Adobe premiere 7 


HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Adobe+premiere+6&w1=Adobe+premiere+5&w2
=Adobe+premiere+pro&w3=Adobe+premiere+7&w4=Adobe+premiere+6&w5=Adobe+premier
e&c=5&s=110&.sig=bzia-CN1aeOCP4L7Ppz7Rg"Adobe premiere 6 

HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Adobe+premiere&w1=Adobe+premiere+5&w2=A
dobe+premiere+pro&w3=Adobe+premiere+7&w4=Adobe+premiere+6&w5=Adobe+premiere&
c=5&s=110&.sig=UHBm3zr8d59svuAHDdIzug"Adobe premiere 

 

 

   _____  

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

 

*        Visit your group "HYPERLINK
"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere"Adobe-Premiere"; on the web.
  
*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 HYPERLINK
"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"Adobe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the HYPERLINK
"http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/"Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

 

   _____  


--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.7/70 - Release Date: 8/11/2005



-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.10.7/70 - Release Date: 8/11/2005
 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
<font face=arial size=-1><a 
href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h9n3fmu/M=362329.6886308.7839368.1510227/D=groups/S=1708568768:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123888967/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to