No, it's only for that sequence. If I know my project is going to have a number of sequences needing effects, I start the job by adding one empty sequence with compression, limiter etc, then duplicating this empty sequence a number of times.
Then at least the basic values are set up for all the sequences. Linda Rossiter Creative Director Rossiter & Co Ltd 01695 726887 www.rossiterandco.com -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of s g Sent: 21 October 2005 17:34 To: [email protected] Subject: RE: [AP] Monitoring audio in Premiere Pro! Correct me if i'm wrong... the audio mixer master only affects that particular sequence... or is it possible to make the change for the whole project? Thank You! --- Linda Rossiter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Yes... Have the audio mixer open, and under where it > says "Master" you can > add effects that will affect the whole production... > or you can add them to > specific audio channels. > > Tell me if you can't find it, and I'll check when > I'm in studio later. > > Linda > > Linda Rossiter > Creative Director > Rossiter & Co Ltd > 01695 726887 > www.rossiterandco.com > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life. http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/ADr1lB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
