Hi, I am a Adobe Premier user from Argentina, Posadas, Misiones 
province (http://www.misionesafull.com.ar)

and in my computer I have a Matrox RT 2000 capture card and two 
Windows.

1.Windows 2000 with Premier 6.0: in this configuration a capture in 
NTSC

2.Windows XP with Premier 6.5: here I capture in PAL

I recomended to play the DVD and connect the audio and video RCA OUT 
to your capture card (RCA IN)and then capture like AVI files onto 
your hard drive.

I do this in NTSC configuration and then with TEMPG software 
(http://www.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/te3xp.html) I have the crack 
to activate full this soft, let me know if you need it, export to 
PAL AVI files to edit in premier 6.5.

I hope this help you.

Regards

Horacio Martinez













------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to