Sounds like a tough one, Erik. I can't think of anyway of 'averaging' the 
brightness level..  If its precious, then you may have to go in and adjust it 
manually, using keyframes, frame by frame, depending, of course, on the 
frequency of the brightness fluctuations...
 
good luck
Frank

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello,

I''m working on a videofragment recorded at night, with some floodlights. I 
don't know what has caused it, but there is a constant fluctuation of the light 
intensity. At a frequency of about 2 or 3 Hz, the brightness goes up and down. 
It is a precious footage, so it would mean a lot te me if this flicker can be 
removed.
So I'm looking for a tool that will tune all the frames to the same brightness 
level.
I have no idea whether such a tool exist, I cannot find it in Premiere 6.5. 
Thanx,
Erik



SPONSORED LINKS 
Video production Video server Video streaming server Adobe premiere training 
Adobe premiere pro Adobe premiere 6.5 

---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 


    Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on the web.
  
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 


---------------------------------




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to