Trading video clips... I'm in Melbourne, Australia. So let me know if
anyone's interested in getting stuff from "down under", and I'll see what I
can grab together.


Jason
The PFJ
www.funkyjtq.com



----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Stark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: 02 December, 2005 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [AP] trading video clips


>   I, too, would love to see this kind of group.  I live in a suburb of
Chicago, so I can get footage of not only Chicago, but farmland USA in
Illinois.  Would love to be able to trade footage for footage.  Let me know
if you get it flying.
>
>   Tom
>
> Road Runner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Is there any kind of exchange
club between videographers where
> you can get needed video clips for your video production.  For example,
> I need some video footage of the seashore with waves rolling in.  If I
could
> contact someone who lives on the California west coast I could trade them
> video clips.  For example, I can get video clips of the San Antonio area,
such as
> the Alamo, and I could swap the Alamo video clips for ocean video clips.
>
> Here's the problem that all videographers have, we don't have access to
> a lot of real interesting areas where we can get our own video clips.
>
> I know you can purchase stock video clips, but they are really expensive.
>
> I think it would be great if there was some kind of video clip exchange
where
> you didn't have to worry about copyrights, and where you could just swap
> video clips.
>
> I doubt if such an exchange exists.  It could all be done on the internet.
This would
> really be great if it was done from a world wide perspective.  If a
videographer
> in Alaska could get some free video clips from Paris, or some other area
of the world that
> would really be an asset to video production.  The problem is, how would
you know
> that it was really copyright free for sure?
>
> The bottom line is that there is really nothing more assuring than having
your own video clips
> that you shot yourself.  But, I can't fly off to Paris, Alaska, or South
America, or other corners
> of the world.  Purchasing stock footage is just not within my price range.
>
> John
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>   SPONSORED LINKS
>         Video production   Video server   Video streaming server     Adobe
premiere training   Adobe premiere pro   Adobe premiere 6.5
>
> ---------------------------------
>   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>
>     Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on the web.
>
>     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>
>
> ---------------------------------
>
>
>
>
>
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com
>
> ---------------------------------
>  Yahoo! Personals
>  Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet.
>  Lots of someones, actually. Try Yahoo! Personals
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to