I have belonged to these groups and lurked for a long time but do not 
post much as I only make videos of our travels and like to add a little 
extra "pizzazz" to the final product. However I have learned a lot just 
reading the postings to this group.

I sold my house and am moving into a Motorhome to travel the US. 
Therefore, must clean out my Digital Editing room.

I just received After Effects 6.5 and have the following for sale. I do 
not have enough room to keep both sets.

Adobe After Effects Production Bundle 5.0 with 5.5 Upgrade in the 
original box.

Total Training for Adobe After Effects 5.5 in the original disk holders. 
Set contains 37 hours of instructions on 12 DVDs and 4 CDs of project 
files .

I am asking $500.00 (US) and will mail anywhere in the US. If somewhere 
else, contact me and we can work out the shipping. The software is 
registered with Adobe and can be tranferred.

DO NOT contact me on this list serve. I interested, email me directly 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or call me at 520-404-0237. I am currently in 
Tucson, AZ and will be leaving for Las Vages, NV for APCUG and CES at 
the end of December.

-- 
Lee
DSDP 4009 with Silverado Z71 and Polaris 500

Click below to see where we are:
<http://map.datastormusers.com/user2.cfm?user=2435> 






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Most low income households are not online. Help bridge the digital divide today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to