hi all

as an aside, I asked for help quickly splitting a big clip up in Pro, and 
thanks for the answer.

I was trying to razor up the clip in the timeline window, then drag the edit 
into the project window, which didn't work. However, after the advice to 
divide in the source monitor window & drag into the project I went back to 
my timeline & found that by dragging the cut into the source window, I could 
then drag it into the project window. A little long winded, but as all the 
cuts were there in the timeline and I'd renamed them, this actually saved me 
hours of work!

A lot of times while editing on the timeline I'll find a shot (audience cu, 
etc) that I'd want to save for a later insert, and now I can in the project 
window!

Once again, Premiere Pro proves to be even better than 6, but their help 
section is absolute rubbish - all these treasures hidden!!

Phil B




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to