Jeff,
I just wanted to say a big 'Thank You' to you for the prompt, accurate,
broad and, above all, well explained advice which you have offered to
enquirers from this Group over a number of years.
Your responses to questions always seem to be precise and concise and avoid
the "Read the F***** Manual" advice so beloved of some respondents
elsewhere. In addition I appreciate your efforts to avoid American slang or
jargon which make some replies difficult to understand by non-native
American English speakers.

Your advice is much appreciated.

Did I understand that you had produced some of your advice in book form? If
so, does it have an ISBN?

Julian
Bristol, England




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to