As I remember 6.5 came with an early version of the Main Concept MPEG 
encoder, and there was a free upgrade available to version 1.3b of the 
encoder, which I installed as soon as I found it. I stopped using it when I 
bought Canopus's Procoder Express but that's a personal preference for 
MPEG-2 output. I don't know that Main Concept still offers the version I 
got but someone else might. It seems to me that within the last six months 
or so someone on the board steered someone else to a download spot. Is 
there a chance that you didn't take the option to install the encoder when 
you reinstalled Premiere?

David Hurdon

At 12:13 AM 4/18/2006 -0400, Joya \"Angola\" Thompson wrote:

I recently re-installed Premiere 6.5 on my computer. The only thing is
the DVD feature I had before is not there.

How can I get it back?

angola



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to