Angola,
   
  The same thing happened to me, and I spent a lot of time emailing w/Main 
Concepts to try to figure out what happened, but we never did.  I finally just 
bought ProCoder Express.  For the price, it was worth not wasting any more time 
trying to get the Main Concepts up & running again.  Pro Coder works as a plug 
in w/6.5.
   
  Sorry I wasn't any help, but I wanted you to know you are not alone!
   
  Lee   

"Joya \"Angola\" Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I recently re-installed Premiere 6.5 on my computer. The only thing is 
the DVD feature I had before is not there.

How can I get it back?

angola

    
---------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    
    Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on the web.
    
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

    
---------------------------------
  




  Cowboy Marketing Group, LLC
  Schneider Equine Video
  Lee Schneider
  Ft Worth, TX 
  817-721-6836


                        
---------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to