I have opened legacy 1.5 projects in 2.0 and have seen no problems yet.
Good Luck,
Richard Peoples

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of ukerluver1963
> Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 4:06 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [AP] project compatibility
> 
> 
> Hi everyone,
> 
> I just off loaded about four hours of grunt work (capturing video, 
> creating titles, etc.) for a video I need to compile this week to a 
> friend of mine.  I just realized that I am running APP 2.0 and he is 
> running APP 1.0 or 1.5.  Will I be able to simply import his project 
> and have it work OK in 2.0?  Or did I just waste his time or mine?  
> HELP!!
> 
> Tom
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>  
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
>  
> 
> 


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to