I can't re-capture with 1.5 projects when running 2.0

Sune:)

-
www.dunderfilm.no
www.suneworld.com



----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tom Stark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 5:08 AM
Subject: Re: [AP] project compatibility


Richard and Jeff,

  Thanks for your replies.  I will only know what I am facing when I get the 
project back on Friday.  I wanted some heads up on what to expect and you 
two gave me that.  Thanks for your help to me and others.  Here's hoping....

  Tom

ukerluver1963 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi everyone,

I just off loaded about four hours of grunt work (capturing video,
creating titles, etc.) for a video I need to compile this week to a
friend of mine.  I just realized that I am running APP 2.0 and he is
running APP 1.0 or 1.5.  Will I be able to simply import his project
and have it work OK in 2.0?  Or did I just waste his time or mine?
HELP!!

Tom





---------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS


    Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on the web.

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.


---------------------------------





---------------------------------
Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 
2ยข/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




Yahoo! Groups Links









 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to