Hi Sune,
as far as fonts go....do a google search for free fonts, you will get back
so many links it will make your head swim.
What kind of pictures are you looking for?
Regards,
Richard Peoples

> Hi group!
> I am having a great deal of trouble finding some proper royalty
> free pictures and fonts that I can use in my wedding-productions
> and in advertisements.
>
> Do any of you have any tips or better yet - examples I could look
> at (not videos, but rather flyers and the usual stuff).
>
> I hope this is not too much to ask.
>
> Sune
> Norway
>
> -
> www.dunderfilm.no
> www.suneworld.com
>



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to