Thanks Keif!

-
www.dunderfilm.no
www.suneworld.com



----- Original Message ----- 
From: "keif_leaf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 4:19 PM
Subject: [AP] Re: Semi-OT: Fonts and pictures for weddings


> Hi Sune,
>     You might want to check out shutterstock.com for the photos. It's
> $139 a month (USD). You can downlaod 25 high resolution images per
> day, so that's about 750 images a month. Even if your just going to
> use the service for one month, that's a pretty good deal for lifetime
> ownership. I've been using it for several clients and it's worked out
> nicely.
>
> I hope this helps,
>                   Keif
>
>
>
>
> --- In [email protected], Sune Alexandersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi group!
>> I am having a great deal of trouble finding some proper royalty free
> pictures and fonts that I can use in my wedding-productions and in
> advertisements.
>>
>> Do any of you have any tips or better yet - examples I could look at
> (not videos, but rather flyers and the usual stuff).
>>
>> I hope this is not too much to ask.
>>
>> Sune
>> Norway
>>
>> -
>> www.dunderfilm.no
>> www.suneworld.com
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to