I just recently did a very similar thing (except my project was going to 
Germany) and I made sure that every step of the way, I set my projects (my DVD 
had 3 videos on it) to PAL 16:9 anamorph, even the DVD burning process, which I 
did in Adobe Encore.  It seemed to work fine.  Hope this helps...
   
   
  Tom
  

oying_pineda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Guys!

A client wants to have his final copy of a project burned in DVD 
which can be played in England, I'm planning to render the project on 
PAL after editing and burn it using ULEAD. Will this be enough? Or do 
I still have to do something else? Your views will be highly 
appreciated! Thanks and more power!

Oying
Philippines






  SPONSORED LINKS 
        Video production   Video server   Video streaming server     Adobe 
premiere training   Adobe premiere pro   Adobe premiere 6.5 
    
---------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    
    Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on the web.
    
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

    
---------------------------------
  



                
---------------------------------
Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates 
starting at 1&cent;/min.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to