You can run the character map program by Start, Run, type in "charmap" and hit 
enter. From the list, you should be able to pick those characters from a 
regular font (e.g. Arial or Tahoma). Select those characters and Copy and Paste 
into the Titler. There are a lot of special characters under Symbols and 
Wingdings. However, you will need to change to the same Font in the Titler to 
have it show up correctly. 

Taky
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: ukerluver1963 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 6:07 AM
  Subject: [AP] help with ascii symbols


  Hey everyone,

  I am on a time crunch this morning and need some help.  I am sure if I 
  spent some time I would eventually figure this out, but I know someone 
  in here can give me some quick instructions.  How do I embed 
  the 'registered trademard' (r in a circle) and 'copyright' (c in a 
  circle) symbols into the titler in APP.  I am using version 2.0 if 
  that helps.  Thanks so much in advance...

  Tom






------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    a..  Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on the web.
      
    b..  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      
    c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to