You want the Character Map program.  The default location on the Start 
Menu is at Accessories->System Tools->Character Map.  To print the 
copyright © symbol, press and hold the ALT key, then press 0169 on the 
numeric keypad, not on the numbers above the keyboard, but the ones out 
on the right.  NOTE--You MUST include the ZERO at the beginning, 
otherwise it comes out as ?, not ©.  The registered trademark ® symbol 
is ALT+0174.

Glen in Vegas


ukerluver1963 wrote:
> Hey everyone,
> 
> I am on a time crunch this morning and need some help.  I am sure if I 
> spent some time I would eventually figure this out, but I know someone 
> in here can give me some quick instructions.  How do I embed 
> the 'registered trademard' (r in a circle) and 'copyright' (c in a 
> circle) symbols into the titler in APP.  I am using version 2.0 if 
> that helps.  Thanks so much in advance...
> 
> Tom



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to