Thanks for your swift reply Mark, but I cannot find this check box in 
Premiere Pro 2. Where is it?

Hope weather is fine in Victoria, it is nice and sunny here in Oslo, 
Norway:)

-
www.dunderfilm.no
www.suneworld.com



----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mark McLaughlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2006 10:15 AM
Subject: RE: [AP] Only room for 1 hour of footage on one DVD


Hi Sune

If you export from within Premiere, select 'Maximize Bitrate'
to allow premiere to choose the max data rate that allows your
content to fit onto the disk.


HTH



Mark McLaughlin
----------------------------------------------------------------
Best Color Video Production   DVD    Website Design
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Ph. 250-744-4111 Fx.
www.bestcolorvideo.com/  1021 Ridgeway Place, Victoria BC.
" We Produce Videos & Internet Websites for YOUR Business "
----------------------------------------------------------------



> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sune Alexandersen
> Sent: May 7, 2006 12:45 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [AP] Only room for 1 hour of footage on one DVD
>
> Hi group!
> I'm trying to export 1hr and 57 minutes to a standard DVD,
> but Premiere Pro 2 tells me that there is insufficient space
> for recording. I reduce the video down to <1 hour and voila.
> I know I can export 2 hours to one DVD without quality loss,
> but how do I do this in Pro 2?
>
> I'm using the Pal 4:3 High Quality 7mbps CBR preset. But it
> won't burn even though I use the low quality preset.
>
> Please help!
>
> Sune
> Norway
>
> -
> www.dunderfilm.no
> www.suneworld.com
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> --------------------~--> Protect your PC from spy ware with
> award winning anti spy technology. It's free.
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
> --------------------------------------------------------------
> ------~->
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>





Yahoo! Groups Links









------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Everything you need is one click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to