Sune, I'm very disappointing that PremPro 2.0 didn't keep 
the "Maximize Bit Rate" option from earlier versions.

The only thing I see that comes close is to use a preset that has VBR 
(variable bit rate) in the listing. For NTSC 4:3 projects the only 
choice I see is High Quality 7Mb VBR 2-pass. The VBR goes from a 
minimum of 1.5 Mb/sec to a maximum of 9.0. So it's good if you want to 
compress a longer project on one DVD, and also if you want to maximize 
the quality of a short project.

It's bad because the encoding takes a loooooong time due to having to 
encode in two passes. Is this progress?

Bob






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
You can search right from your browser? It¿s easy and it¿s free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to