Yup,  I didn't get the book (sorry) but I have to agree with your comment.  
Jeff is extremely practical and his answers are always right on.   I assume his 
style of writing is very interesting.  Good work and congratulation on the book!

Bob Goldhamer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    I've just begun reading Jeff 
Schell's book on Premiere Pro 2, and so 
 far am very pleased. Unlike other books on Premiere and Encore DVD, 
 which read like reference books, his is actually is oriented to the 
 user, guiding the reader to perform tasks in the order that they occur 
 in "real" life. I appreciate that. And no, I'm not Jeff's brother-in-
 law, publisher, etc.!
 
 I also appreciate Jeff's clarity in assisting others on this forum. If 
 not for his clear way of communicating, I wouldn't have bought the 
 book.
 
 Bob
 
 
 
            

        SPONSORED LINKS   
                                                    Video production            
                           Video server                                       
Video streaming server                                                          
           Adobe premiere training                                       Adobe 
premiere pro                                       Adobe premiere 6.5           
                                                      
      
---------------------------------
   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 
 
    
    Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on the web.
    
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 
 
    
---------------------------------
 
 
     

 __________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to