I just have to put my .02 in. 

I have always been impressed with Jeff's willingness to answer questions 
that are very basic, or have been asked many, many times.  With many of 
these, if the poster had cared to spend even a little time looking in 
the archives, or even searching with Google, they would have found their 
own answer, probably much faster than waiting for a response from the 
group.  Many times, these make me snort and roll my eyes in disgust, and 
I'm off to the next post, but not Jeff, I see him patiently and clearly 
answering many of these kinds of posts with his expert advice.

I agree; Applause to Jeff!

And I have decided, I'm ordering Jeff's Premiere Pro 2 book today!

--Andrew

P.S.  Now, to make room in here, due to the possibility of an over 
inflating head...  let me take aim,,,,  BANG! POP!  There, that's better!

>Message: 3 
>   Date: Sat Jun 3, 2006 1:54 pm (PDT) 
>   From: "Taky Cheung" [EMAIL PROTECTED]  
>Subject: Re: applause to Jeff 
> 
>
>salute to jeff!
>  ----- Original Message ----- 
>  From: Bob Goldhamer 
>  To: [email protected] 
>  Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 1:36 PM
>  Subject: [AP] applause to Jeff
>
>
>  I've just begun reading Jeff Schell's book on Premiere Pro 2, and so 
>  far am very pleased. Unlike other books on Premiere and Encore DVD, 
>  which read like reference books, his is actually is oriented to the 
>  user, guiding the reader to perform tasks in the order that they occur 
>  in "real" life. I appreciate that. And no, I'm not Jeff's brother-in-
>  law, publisher, etc.!
>
>  I also appreciate Jeff's clarity in assisting others on this forum. If 
>  not for his clear way of communicating, I wouldn't have bought the 
>  book.
>
>  Bob
>  
>
------------------------------------------------

>   Date: Sat Jun 3, 2006 2:11 pm (PDT) 
>   From: "Jeff Schell" [EMAIL PROTECTED]  
>Subject: Re: applause to Jeff 
> 
>
>Okay okay people. Let's not have this turn into another "Jeff is wonderful" 
>thread.   ;)   I mean, I wouldn't mind it, but pretty soon there's not going 
>to be enough room in this forum for all of us AND my big, fat, inflated head.
>  
>


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to