Hi Dan!
Hold your horses on your question marks! You might spend 'em all before you 
REALLY need to know something:)
Premiere Pro 2's requirements: 
http://www.adobe.com/products/premiere/systemreqs.html

I'd like to recommend a really fast I/O system as well. I use a Western Digital 
Raptor 74GB as my OS harddrive and two 250GB SATA2 in RAID0 as videodisks. You 
need FAST disks for HDV to be smooth.

Don't hesitate to ask more on this issue, because I had to do extensive 
research before I upgraded my system a couple of months ago.

Sune
Norway
-
www.dunderfilm.no
www.suneworld.com



  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Dan Copeland 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 3:54 PM
  Subject: [AP] HDV



  WHat is required for the HDV editing????

  Processor ????? recomended ??? best ?????

  Video Card ???? Rec. ???? Best ??????

  I have a Rt100 and a RT2000 but looking at getting away from Matrox

  TIA

  DaNc

  __________________________________________________________
  Don't just Search. Find! http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/default.aspx The new 
  MSN Search! Check it out!



   


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
You can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to