On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 11:00 PM, Kai Sterker <kai.ster...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 11:12 PM, Kai Sterker <kai.ster...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> For now I have just build it the Unix way, so not yet able to through
>> together a (preliminary) package. In fact, getting all the required
>> dependencies into a standalone distribution might be even more tricky than
>> on OSX. I can possibly come up with a script to collect the required dlls,
>> but also need to package Python.
>>

> I'll give this a go next, but most likely it will have to wait until after
> my upcoming vacation.

Nearly done. With the OSX scripts as template, I have now a way to copy the
engine, all required .dlls and the game files into a folder from which it
can run in theory. In practice, it is still missing the Python-related
files. By setting PYTHONHOME to where it actually resides outside the
package, I can already play.

So the next step is identifying all required Python modules and scripts and
also include them into the package. I assume I can identify the required
files manually by deleting all .pyc files under $PYTHONHOME, then running
Adonthell and checking which .pyc files are present. Don't really know if
it can be automated. Guess the best I can come up with is adding a fixed
list to the script once I know which files are required.

Kai