On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 9:26 PM, Kai Sterker <kai.ster...@gmail.com> wrote:

So the next step is identifying all required Python modules and scripts and
> also include them into the package. I assume I can identify the required
> files manually by deleting all .pyc files under $PYTHONHOME, then running
> Adonthell and checking which .pyc files are present. Don't really know if
> it can be automated. Guess the best I can come up with is adding a fixed
> list to the script once I know which files are required.

I think I have a first working binary package for 64bit Windows. Could play
it from start to finish without issue. Need to tweak the script that
prepares everything and test some more, but I think I can share this
tomorrow evening. Won't be fancy, no installer, no icons, etc., just a .zip
file to extract and run. But from there all the rest should not be too
difficult.

Kai