One of my OS admins came to me about TSM support for W2K16 support since
they are installing the server beta to test.

Is there a beta client release I can grab?  For now they were going to try
the patch release but my guess is it won't like the server release

*Zoltan Forray*
Spectrum Protect (p.k.a. TSM) Software & Hardware Administrator
Xymon Monitor Administrator
VMware Administrator (in training)
Virginia Commonwealth University
UCC/Office of Technology Services - 804-828-4807