I would say no, Microsoft just emailed me yesterday about its release to
general availability. A webcast  is scheduled for noon today EDT, as per my MS

-Rick Adamson

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Zoltan
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:22 AM
Subject: [ADSM-L] Support for Windows Server 2016 / beta

One of my OS admins came to me about TSM support for W2K16 support since they
are installing the server beta to test.

Is there a beta client release I can grab?  For now they were going to try the patch release but my guess is it won't like the server release level.

*Zoltan Forray*
Spectrum Protect (p.k.a. TSM) Software & Hardware Administrator Xymon Monitor
Administrator VMware Administrator (in training) Virginia Commonwealth
University UCC/Office of Technology Services www.ucc.vcu.edu zfor...@vcu.edu -
804-828-4807 Don't be a phishing victim - VCU and other reputable organizations
will never use email to request that you reply with your password, social
security number or confidential personal information. For more details visit