Tsm sql client 7.1.6.
Client machine is win2008 r2, sqlserver 2012, tsm ba client 7.1.4.

After install, when trying to configure the sql client with its wizard we
receive the following.

Warning - VSS Providers Check

Issue                                   Resolution
No Hardware VSS providers were detected.Install the appropriate VSS provider
for your storage system.
More information can be found here
http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21640938

Failed - Minimum VSS Requestor Level

Issue                                   Resolution
VSS operations require a VSS Requestor  If you plan to use VSS operations the
TSM BA client should be installed.
7.1.4.0 is not a supported version of the VSS Requestor.Install the minimum
version (7.1.3.0) or higher of the BA client
The Administrative command line client should be installedWhen the TSM BA
client setup program is run, choose Custom setup, select Administrative Client
command line files, and complete the setup wizard.
Available here:
ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/client

Notice that our client is 7.1.4, higher than 7.1.3 as requested in the message.

Any help appreciated.
Its been too many years since I played with the sql client.