Hi all,

On our new tsm 8.1.1 server I have a directory container pool CC_COM that I no
longer want to use. It has been used as a target pool for protect stg once, but
when I saw that a subsequent repl node again copies all data because the
stgpool in the copygroup is CP_COM (which also exists), I decided to do away
with the CC_COM pool.

So I updated the stgpooldir to destroyed and ran audit container …
action=removedamaged

unfortunately, there are still containers in the directory and no matter what I
do… the server insists that the container directory still has active data. How
do I get rid of this directory container?

--

 Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post
r.p...@plcs.nl