Hi Martin,

It is true the native Spectrum Protect Solaris SPARC B/A client went EOS
on December 31, 2021.

In talking with other clients, they have chosen a few different options:

1.) Purchase an extended support contract from IBM until December 31, 2022
(this is Usage and Known Defect only)
2.) Mount the Solaris SPARC filesystem from a supported platform and back
the data up that way
3.) Move to Solaris x86
4.) Continue to use the SPARC Solaris B/A client "unsupported"

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> wrote on 02/16/2022
06:08:29 AM: