Hallo Zoltan,

more infos about the undocumented (and very useful) "RESET CONVERSION" cmd:

After a successful conversion the Access: status

(see: q stg <your_pool_name> f=d) will be shown as "Converted" and you can NOT
backup new data into that pool any more.

BUT, if you say/enter   RESET CONVERSION" <your_pool_name>,

you change that Access:  status to the original Access: status "Read/Write"
again.

Thats all.....

rgds and good look  Michael M.