My production ISP servers have 3TB SSD for the DB/logs, 150TB internal
disks and multiple NFS/ISILON and other disks as needed as well as tape.
 These are test ISP servers, thus the small amount of disk.

I am thinking of converting the production systems (if we stay with ISP -
we might move to a different "Enterprise Protection" platform which makes
this moot) to directory-containers and want to get experienced with the
conversion processes, first.